Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Aha! Would you believe that uploading works much better if your USB hub is plugged in?

These are the Waving Lace Socks from Favorite Socks: 25 Timeless Designs from Interweave. I used Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in Lilac.











Here is my second pair of Lavender Lace Socks from Vogue Knitting On the Go: Socks Two. They are made from Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in Natural. I also made a pair for my friend Traci a while ago in Sage Shepherd Sock.









In fact, I just noticed that these two pairs of socks were by the same designer, Evelyn Clark.

Last pair for today: Charlene Schurch's Ripple Weave Socks, from the Fall 2006 issue of Vogue Knitting. More Shepherd Sock, this time in Blackberry. Yes, that's my white leg.

Be warned that the stitch pattern chart has an error in Row 3; the yarnovers should be one stitch farther to the left. Study rows 1 and 5 and you'll see what I mean.




No comments: